We envisage a God centered, inclusive, egalitarian, caring and progressive society imbued with human qualities.
We are committed to ….
- Provide a safe, secure and inclusive environment in which each child can enjoy learning and strive for excellence.
- Promote Integral formation based on the principles of Gospel values to all students irrespective of caste or race.
- Strive to empower and enable every student to be a well equipped, kind, compassionate and responsible global citizen committed to the care /cause of the humanity.
- Inspire young minds to think creatively and critically, solve problems and develop a lifelong enthusiasm for learning and thus prepare them for future challenges and opportunities.
- Encourage children to develop the qualities of self- discipline, positive self – image, resourcefulness, teamwork and leadership.
- Promote awareness among students, staff and parents about the social / global evils undermining the moral fabric of our nation, providing right moral perspective to the adolescence.
- Fostering Eco-friendly life style as a tribute to St. Francis of Assisi - the patron of ecology, through planting trees on the school premises and in the vicinity.