St. Anthony's Secondary School, Faridabad owned by the Institute
of the Franciscan Clarist Missionaries of the Most Blessed Sacrament, a body registered
under the Societies Registration Act XXI, 1860, has its office at Clara Niwas, Kalu
Sari, New Delhi-16. The Institute runs English/Vernacular medium schools, orphanages,
dispensaries, Home for aged and other welfare centres in various parts of the country.
The school had a humble beginning on 11th April 1978 with 470 pupils of roll
from classes K.G. to VI. Since then it did not look back and today it has nearly
2000 pupils. It was affiliated to C.B.S.E. New Delhi in 1981. Ever
since, this school has been securing 100% result with merit.
It was founded by Rev. Mother Benigna Gasaldon, an Italian nun
who worked in India from 1928-94. She was awarded the Knight Commander of the order
of the star of the Indian Solidarity in 1974 by the Italian Government for her service
in India and the Florentine Lily by the Florence Province of Italy for her outstanding
humanitarian work and for her ideals of emancipation and enlightenment.